I’ve been nominated by aplis7 for the Starlight Blogger Award. Many many thanks 🙂 I’m very grateful getting nominated for an award for the 4th time. I appreciate each and every one of them humbly.
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
1. What book gave you the greatest insights and what insights were it?
That’d be ‘Dream of the Red Chamber. Gracefully written, it’s about everything in life – philosophy of existence, karma, life, society, wealth, love, sex. The one thing that struck me the hardest is that existence means non-existence, truth equals falsity. I highly recommend this book to those who are interested in philosophy and enjoy reading classical novels.
2. If you could live somewhere else, where would it be and why? If you are happy where you are then what was your second favorite place to live and why?
If I could live somewhere else, I would live with my other half on our secret planet, where we watch each other grow old.
3. Tell me 3 (or more) things you are grateful for.
I’m grateful for my trauma, my past love experience, and my other half. The first two built my perseverance and determination. My other half supports me and leads me to the future.
Congratulations and Happy Blogging 🙂